Regularly, in the HVAC contractor industry, the most valuable sales leads are trusted, word of mouth referrals. It’s a trade profession in which a job well-done earns invaluable marketing from satisfied customers. Search engines like Google have become a trusted source as well, rivaling recommendations from colleagues and neighbors but at scale.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for HVAC contractors uses the guidelines of Google and other search engines, formatting online material properly to be recommended first and most often.
More than 95% of all consumers go online to find local services – yes, this includes HVAC services. That means, between almost every business card exchange and a phone call to your business, a Google search is performed. 55% of searchers click on the first three recommendations, making the top of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) extremely valuable.
SEO services for HVAC contractors help your company:
- Correct site-wide issues for the most immediate and impactful changes.
- Build predictable traffic by targeting relevant keyword rankings.
- Cultivate interested leads online at scale.
- Apply a data-driven approach to maximize engagement with local homeowners and businesses, specifically in need of HVAC services.
SEO HVAC: How It Works.
- Perform SEO Audits and Data Analysis.
- An SEO Audit takes a snapshot of your online efforts, digital footprint, and website performance. Highly impactful issues are addressed as early as possible.
- Competitive Analysis displays how your company fairs against the top HVAC competitors in your service areas and extracts best practices being used.
- Utilizing competition research allows you to find out which keywords your competition is targeting and which ones they are currently ranking for.
- Data is the fuel that powers decision making and reports on formatting, code, structure, content, rankings, and much more.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO.
- Necessary technical changes are made to website code to track future results, improve website speed, and utilize HVAC SEO best practices.
- Web pages are analyzed to target keywords optimally, satisfy searcher intent, and optimize for the best conversion rates.
- A data-driven strategy is applied to content marketing. Your expertise is leveraged to create helpful resources for local customers who find you through an online search.
A great tool to use for you to optimize your on-page SEO is Yoast SEO. Our team specifically uses this plugin on WordPress to correctly show internet users and Google what a specific page is all about.
Here is an example of what a properly optimized Yoast SEO page would like using an a/c repair page.
- Local SEO for HVAC services.
- Ensure current and additional business citations are correctly listed on major and local directories. Citations act as votes of confidence from authoritative websites, trusted by search engines.
- Target keywords that include service and service area name.
- Optimize and learn to take advantage of your company’s Google My Business Page. Provide easy access to the company phone number, directions to locations, and encouraging reviews.
- Transparency and Reporting.
- Reporting aggregates all performance data and relevant information to illustrate key performance metrics (KPIs) in a format that’s easy to digest.
- SEO campaigns for HVAC contractors must be agile to do more of what is working best and quickly steer away from what isn’t.
- Transparency, through communication and reporting, provides the congruency needed to achieve the actual results your HVAC company expects.
Thousands of local customers search online every day for help with HVAC questions, concerns, and emergencies. When they do, does your HVAC business pop up? If the answer is no, you are certainly losing business. SEO is multifaceted, and every industry is different. HVAC Marketing Engine has the industry experience and provides HVAC businesses specifically, with HVAC marketing services that help generate more HVAC leads and an overall better online presence for their clients.
If you need SEO services for your HVAC business, contact the HVAC marketing experts at HVAC Marketing Engine for a free consultation today.