Are you looking to generate more HVAC leads for your business? In this post, we breakdown how to use digital marketing to generate predictable leads for your business online.
As customer behavior evolves, the ways that customers look for and choose an HVAC company has changed too. Some methods of generating leads will remain an integral part of your HVAC marketing campaigns, such as referrals.
Staying on top of the most recent trends has become increasingly important. Here are some of the most creative and successful ways to improve HVAC lead generation.
Employ a professional web designer that knows how to convert visitors
A website is no longer a brochure, and it is a full-time sales representative that never takes a day off. A well-designed site will not only attract interested homeowners, but it will convert them into a solid HVAC lead. For your website to do this, it must:
- Be created using localized SEO to rank high on search engines
- Respond quickly
- Have a mobile-friendly website
- Offer full security to visitors
- Place clear and visible CTAs (calls-to-action) through your website
- Place contact forms above the fold on each page
- Provide visitors with actionable and authoritative content
- Your content must provide solutions for its visitors
- Have your contact information visible in the top right-hand side as well as other key areas
Localization of your SEO
Research has shown that 97% of people who are looking for a local service or business, start their search online. Putting it simply, unless your website takes full advantage of localized SEO techniques, the majority of people will never know your business exists. An SEO expert understands the process of ranking specific websites higher than others using the specific phrases and keywords that best suit your business.
Pay Per Click advertising can pay for itself
A PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign is a handy way of getting HVAC leads. When added to your local SEO strategy, it can provide you – when set up correctly – with near-instantaneous results. The world of PPC is extraordinarily complex and should not be entered into blindly. A poorly designed campaign can prove a costly mistake. Let the expert HVAC PPC company handle your campaign. It is in your brand’s best interest, as well as your wallets.
Social Media Advertising is still effective
The plethora of Social media platforms can be handy tools for engaging with your existing customers and attracting new ones. Successful HVAC companies use these platforms to operate promotions effectively, offer customer support, build brand awareness and loyalty, boost traffic to their websites, and much more. Employing a social media expert can prove a great investment.
Generating your reviews
Many HVAC companies are baffled by the number of reviews that their rivals have managed to get. What they are not aware of is the fact that there is a science behind generating HVAC leads. If you want more reviews on Yelp, Google Maps, Facebook, or Twitter, here are a few things that you can do.
- Build an email list and use it to ask existing customers to review and rate your business
- Offer incentives to encourage people to give feedback and fill out online surveys
- Adding links to your marketing materials can help boost your online profile
- Use regular customer service SMS messages to generate reviews from customers
- Use pop-ups on your website to encourage customers to leave a review
If you would like to learn more about how HVAC Marketing Engine helps HVAC businesses generate more HVAC leads and create a killer online presence through HVAC marketing services, get in touch today.